cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sql Server 2008 connection with Sybase unwired platform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to connect sybase unwired platform with SQL 2008,I had placed the corresponding sqljdbc4.jar files in " C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Unwired_WorkSpace\Eclipse\sybase_workspace\mobile\eclipse\plugins\com.sybase.uep.com.sqlserver_2.1.0.201109131337\lib" and also in "C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\lib\3rdparty"as mentioned in sybase online document but i am getting a error that "The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed. Error: "Connection refused: connect. Verify the connection properties, check that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port, and that no firewall is blocking TCP connections to the port.". can any one guide me to over come this issue .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

sankar

Edited by: sankarragavan on Mar 6, 2012 7:27 AM

Edited by: sankarragavan on Mar 6, 2012 7:27 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Sankar,

i also had same issue and after i enable the TCP/IP at sql server configuration manager > SQl server network configuration > Protocols for sqlexpress ( i am using express edition )

and same screen right click on TCP/IP and selecte IP address tab and then apply port 1433 to IP all

This works for me ..

Regards,

Thushara