cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing action name of sample custom action block in MII 12.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem changing the action name of the custom action block sample. I've changed the content and successfully implemented the action block. But when I changed the action name and uploaded again, the action block cannot display any input parameters and output parameters. In the java console, I can see 3 rows of "Shared Properties Error: No File Defined" error. Can I get a hand on resolving this issue? Thanks.

The From rows are the sample code. To row is what I changed to.

In SimpleActions.java

@Action(name = "AddTwoNumbers", referenceDocumentGenerator = ReferenceDocumentGenSample.class)

To:

@Action(name = "GBarcode", referenceDocumentGenerator = ReferenceDocumentGenSample.class)

public static void addTwoNumbers(

To:

public static void gBarcode(

In catalog.xml

Component Type="Action"

Name="AddTwoNumbers"

To:

Component Type="Action"

Name="GBarcode"

All other code remains the same.

Best regards,

Lawrence

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suhas_nagaraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lawrence,

Not sure if this will work but try to clear the java cache and launch the workbench again.

Thanks,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Clearing the cache did work. Now the change is working.

However, I'm still seeing "Could Not Load Shared Properties: No File Defined" Warning in the java log. Which I don't get if I used the name "AddTwoNumbers". Any idea?

Best regards,

Lawrence

former_member193328
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lawrence

Did you remember to change the action name in the catalog xml as well? In the catalog xml the Name field denotes the name of the action. This needs to also change in case the Action Name is changed in the class.

Please check this and change if not already done.

Regards

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partha,

Yes I did change that. But still not working... I've been trying quite a while...

Best regards,

Lawrence

former_member193328
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lawrence

Can you send me your jar files and i can check it out? If possible send me the jar before the change and after.

Also what MII Version are you using?

Regards

Partha