cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit to Be Inspected Tab during Inspection of Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

During result recording of inspection lot from GR (QE01), there is a tab named " Unit to be Inspected" whereby users can record characteristics per serial no.. During result recording of inspection lot created during production order, the tab "Unit to be inspected" does not appear. Is there any way to make the particular tab appear in result recording for production order?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is Material serial number managed (with serial number profile) ?

check one more setting

At operation overview( double click on operation control key)>Quality Management General->REcording view-->REcord by 'unit to b inspected'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi please check in the material master if the "serial no possible" tick is enabled or not for the inspection type.

Regards,

Smruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your effort in helping me. I've figured it out by myself anyway. The solution is to use QE51N instead of QE01. I think it has something to do with the Tcode-related screen layout. When I tried the QE51N for the first time, during result recording of in production process of inspection lot the "Unit to be Inspected" tab managed to appear.

Thanks anyway for your input. Points have been distributed for all of you. Have a nice day folks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check your inspection plan (QP02) ---> Operation --> Select Inspection characteristics ---> click on control indicators --> select Single result in Result Confirmation. --> Save it.

It is also depend on your sampling procedure. If you take the 10 sample in your sampling procedure then it will appeare for 10 times in result recording.

-Sandip

Edited by: Sandipsinh Shaktavat on Mar 6, 2012 12:07 AM

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your characteristics defined single or summarized result if summarized it wont appear if it is single ur able to do serial no wise results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmiananda,

The characteristics in my inspection lots are all single recording not summarized recording. But still that particular tab does not appear.