cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprocessing CIF qeues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi We are working with Global ATP, so the stocks and sales orders run through the CIF on line. We had some basis issues with APO and the queue between both systems is very high.

We are processing the qeues with status "SYSFAIL" manually (the other ones run automaticaly).

Is there any way that I can run the SYSFAIL status qeues automaticaly?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I face this kind of issue, I run the report RSQIWKEX to reprocess the queues stuck in inbound, and the report RSQOWKEX to process the queues stuck in outbound.

This would help you in processing your queues quickly, especially when the number of queues becomes very high e.g. 40,000-50,000 or more. /sapapo/CQ provides good functionality of monitoring and activating or deleting queues but it becomes extremely slow when number of stuck queues is huge.

Tick the option of "no running queues" when you run the above reports.

You can use the report(s) on R/3 side as well as on APO side depending on where you see the stuck queues.

Thanks - Pawan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming that all of your SYSFAIL conditions have already been rectified:

Log on to SCM

Transaction /SAPAPO/CQ

Select Only show Blocked Queues; select Expand Node.

If you are using inbound queues (uncommon) then also select Monitor inbound queues.

Select both your SCM system and also your ERP system

For outbound types, ensure that all applicable are selected. If you don't know which ones, use the F4 to select all of them.

For Plugin, ensure that all applicable are selected. If you don't know which ones, use the F4 to select all of them

Execute.

If you have a lot of queues hanging, it may take a long time to get to the next display. Be patient. I have been able to select as many as 30K records using this method.

In the subsequent display, double click on the first item with failures. This may also take a long time to display in the right hand pane.

In the right hand pane, select a few hundred SYSFAIL records. Select process. Wait.

You may have to do this several times, since some queues may be waiting for a SYSFAIL LUW, and once it is processed, the record that was waiting may also go into SYSFAIL. If you select too many SYSFAIL records at a time, you may exceed the number of processes available for managing queues, in which case you may lock up the system. If this happens, get Basis help to increase the number of processes.

Best Regards,

DB49