cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to print a mstr list of object names/descriptions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to SAP so I apologize if this is an entry level question. I would like to print out a master list of some of our objects and their corresponding descriptions that are defined in Integration Directory. For example, I would like to list all of the Business Systems defined under "Service Without Party" and their description value. I would also like to list all of the communication channels for a given range of scenarios and their corresponding descriptions as well.

I come from a Peoplesoft background and there we would be able to query the system tables that hold each objects definitions, format the results and output it to a flat file. Is there a way to query the system tables to do this? If so, how do I determine which tables house the information I need?

Just curious if there is a better method than opening up each object and cutting/pasting the information into a spreadsheet.

Thanks in advance for any help or comments.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may try to use Integration Directory API and call business system related web-service from any client application. I hope you can read the descriptions as well.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava