cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Free goods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a scenario where I am trying to setup condition records for free goods.

My Scenario:

For example, I have 5 materials,

M1,M2,M3,M4,M5

So I am trying to setup condition record for (exclusive) type for my scenario

If customer buys material M1 he should be able get M2 or M3 or M4 or M5 for free.

FYI

M1 lies in different hierarchy and M2,M3,M4 and M5 lies in different hierarchy

can anyone suggest me solution for this

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As other members mentioned above, this is not possible through standard SAP...but it is for automatic determination of free goods only. You can still try with enhancement to meet your requirement. You can maintain the free goods details in a Ztable and where ever applicable, the system should create the free goods sub items in the sales order with TANN item category for those sub items. This is just an idea and never tried in the system.

Thanks,

Ravi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You requirement is currently not possible in SAP. Hope you have searched the forum & this is what one of the threads points to:

One suggestion I can give here:

Maintain Free Goods condition record for M1 - M2 i.e. M2 is free with M1 so while creating Sales Order for M1, M2 will be determined. Now if instead of M2, you want to give M3 as free foods, change the Material code in Sales Order.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Free goods can only be supported on a 1:1 ratio. This means that an order item can lead to a free goods item. Agreements in the following form are not supported: 'With material 1, material 2 and material 3 are free of charge' or 'If material 1 and material 2 are ordered at the same time, then material 3 is free of charge'.

Regards,

Vikas