cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Quality Level in Quality Characteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Currently our dynamic modification is on the level of vendor/material. Dynamic Modification is set at characteristic level. We are starting with Manufacturing Materials, so we need to add the Manufacturer as an extra level. I managed to do this on Inspection Lot via the origin in customizing, but I cannot find a way to update the characteristics automatically without adding the dynamic modification rule manually and flagging the manufacturer, but that does not seem the most efficient way and still the manufacturer is not copied over in QDL3.

Does anyone has an idea what I still miss or how I can do a mass change? Or if there is something in customizing as we have for the inspection lot - level?

Many Thanks in advance for your help!

Kind Regards,

Lien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its very difficult to achive .You hae to delete the quality level & start once again for changing the dynamic modification criteria.

Still you can check option of "Reference the DMR"

References the dynamic modification level of the

quality level. Thecurrent inspection stage of this dynamic modification level is to be used as the initial inspection stage for a new quality level you want to create.

check the customization for same.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think you an do it any other way.

Once you change over, you'll start out fresh so i wouldn't expect anything to be carried over in QDL3 as you indicate.

The engineering workbench (CWBQM) might make it eaiser for you to do the mass changes.

FF