cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods issue quantity exceeds the ordered quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I created a sales order with single line item for 100 MT. Subsequently i created outbound delivery against the order. Now the 100 MT quantity gets copied in the delivery. now i created an additional line item in the same delivery for 10 MT against the same material . After this i did the PGI. To my surprise system allowed to do the PGI for this additional item that i had added. Now in this case the goods issue quantity exceeds the Sales order quantity. How can i restrict such functionality.

My requirement is that the goods issue quantity should never exceed the ordered quantity in any case. Moreover the line items should be copied directly from sales order and there should not be any scope of adding any additional line item during delivery. The outbound delivery document should be copied from sales order and no manual alterations should take place during delivery or PGI . How can i achieve the same . Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Also for your delivery document tpye,under order reference,keep item requirement as '201' so that system will not allow any new entries in the delivery.

Phani Prasad.

P:S: Please check the forum before you post your questions as this query was answered a number of times earlier.

Edited by: phani.prasad on Mar 6, 2012 11:29 AM

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, run t-code 0VLP for your item category and set up 'B' in "Check overdelivery" field.

create a new order + delivery and test it. good luck.

regards,