Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export button in Shopping Cart Monitor screen

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts,

I am new to SRM area and I have a requirement in Shopping Cart monitor screen in Application Monitors. We are in SRM 7 and I want to know whether we can include the export button in the SC result screen in shopping Cart Monitor under Application Monitors in Vendor Administration tab. When I do a search for the shopping Carts, the carts are displayed but there is no 'Export' button to export the details to file. There are buttons like Details, Delete, Update Messages etc, but there isn't a button for export. Is there some settings or configuration by which the export button can be enabled ??

Thanks in advance,

Dhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the Shopping cart monitor in Earlier version SRM 5.0 and currently in SRM 7.0 also

as per SAP STD there is no Export button .

what is your exact requirement

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for your reply. I found that for the purchase order display, there was an export button through which we can download the details to external file. I thought the button might be there for Shopping cart monitor screen as well but is hide in our system due to some configuration or role settings. Anyways now that you have clarified that there is not such button.

Thanks once again.

Dhan