cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder mail for workflow approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scheduled task which sends Reminder mails for workflow approval which has been pending for more than 5 days.

Recently I created new workflow definitions and reminder task stopped sending mails.

I checked task and it has IapiTaskIfc Class com.frictionless.custom.wkfreminder.sendWorkflowReminder.

How to check this class and do i need to make changes somewhere else to send reminder mails?

Regards,

Prabhat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

I am working on creating a scheduled task for sending reminder emails. I need help on IapiTaskIfc Class com.frictionless.custom.wkfreminder.sendWorkflowReminder. Can you please share sendWorkflowReminder class to me, so that I can get idea about the code written for sending reminder emails? It would be great help.

To check the class, you need to get the jar from server and decompile it. You can get some idea by looking at the java class file then.

Thanks,

Saloni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saloni,

I don't have access to JAR files.

I will check with Basis team and will let you know if I get the access.

Regards,

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

Yes, Basis team can share the jar file on request.

Please send the jar file by renaming it to text format, to my gmaill id saloni15

Thanks,

Saloni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

As mentioned above, I need help on writing reminder email scheduled task code.

Please let me know if its possible for you to share the sendWorkflowReminder jar file.

Thanks,

Saloni