Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prob SapGui Java Mac with Upload/Download

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use sapGui 7.00 on MacBook.

Versione of SAP is 4.0B.

When I try to Upload or Download file from SAP there's a BIG BIG problem!!

The function group SAPLGRAP crash....

...or better....not crash but stay in process forever....The only system to turn off this process is to turn off SAP system.....

Anyone known why?!?

Thanks.

GN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RMW
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

there is a known issue in SAP GUI for Java 7.00 running on Intel-Macs related to SAPLGRAP functionality.

Please retry with SAP GUI for Java 7.00 rev 1, which will become available soon and will be announced also in this forum.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

RMW
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

update: the version is available, see

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all... i just download the SAP GUI java 7 release 1... and i can't make a new conecction, it ask for some configuration files... and i don't know where they are.... i was using a XP sistem before, and i want to SWITCH to MAC OS X... any help... ??? please

RMW
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in general for issues not related to existing threads, it would be preferable to open a new thread.

Regarding configuration files of SAP GUI for Java, please choose "SAPGUI Help" from the "Help" menu. The relevant part of the manual are chapters "6. User Configuration" and "7. Administrator Configuration".

Usually the admin would create configuration files which can be centrally located and then the end user only needs to add the URL where they are located.

For a pictured explanation, you can have a look at <a href="ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sapgui/java/documents/PlatinGUI-TechEd2000.pdf">this presentation</a>, page 20.

Some screenshots look a bit different in the meantime, but the principle is still the same.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin