cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating SRM-MDM 7.01 Service Hierarchy Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using SRM 7.01 with SRM-MDM 7.01 catalog. As per the OSS Note 1454369 - SRM-MDM Catalog 7.01 Repository information,

I need to create Service Hierarchy Repository.

Is there any thing that we can differentiate between Product and Service Hierarchy Repository during unarchiving.

And more over kindly let me know about creating Service Hierarchy Repository .

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Below link has all the information about service procurement using SRM-MDM catalog

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/69/6bf8c528554c0db9559d853e64d025/frameset.htm

Regards

Goutham Kanithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

During the implementation of SRM-MDM Catalog , I have been provided with .a2a file.

Kindly let me know how to create Service repository.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts/Gowtham,

As per the OSS note 1454369:

""With SRM-MDM Catalog 7.01 the support for Service Hierarchies Contracts (that are Uploaded from SRM/ERP) is also available.

The Service Hierarchy Repository is only needed in case of Service Procurement Scenario. A single a2a File would be provided, and the same can be unarchived as Product, or as Service Hierarchy Repository,based on the requirement. ""

My question is during unarchiving , is there any option that we have to mention explicitily, that its a service repository or its a product repository apart from cofiguring the Search UI option "MSS Hierarchy/Selection list "

Kindly suggest me .

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

You would be getting a single a2a file and during unarchieving the repository there is no option to explicitly mention if you are creating a Service Procuremment scenario or a Product Procurement scenario and even this is not required because maximum fields in the standard structure are same for both the solutions.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Parul Malhotra