cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get the output for archived delivery note.

venkateswarareddy_medam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a archived delivery in SAP R/3 system.I want to printer the delivery note for the archived delivery.

I tried to get the output from relationship no attachment found.

Checked through vl03n->extras>delivery output-->Header(But the header option is in disable mode).

Thanks in Advance!!!!

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I think that it's not possible because if you check in tcode DB15 the archiving object RV_LIKP delete records from table NAST (you need create a message that it's saved in this table). Perhaps, and repeat perhaps, you can achieve it replacing the printing program (e.g. RLE_DELNOTE) by a customer report and set it for the message and see when it get the data from delivery:

* select print data
    PERFORM GET_DATA USING    LS_PRINT_DATA_TO_READ
                     CHANGING LS_ADDR_KEY
                              LS_DLV_DELNOTE
                              CF_RETCODE.

This subroutine use the function module LE_SHP_DLV_OUTP_READ_PRTDATA to get the data in LS_DLV_DELNOTE. Replace it by other reading data from archiving. For this go to tcode AOBJ for archiving object RV_LIKP and get the reading report S3LIKPAU as a template to get this data. Of course, instead RLE_DELNOTE you need a customer report and set it in the message settings. Other question is how to create an entry for table NAST when you can't modify a document that you don't have (with VL02N) and then create the message manually. Of course, I understand that you aren't reusing counters.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the Delviery document consists of the Spool request number in its output.

If the spool request number is available then a report (RSTXPDFT4) is made available for the missing "direct PDF printing", which can read spool requests, convert to PDF and perform a frontend download.

Kindly recheck it.

Regards,

Ravi

venkateswarareddy_medam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply.I am unable to check the header output.Path is vl03n->extras->output--->Header.Here header option is in disable mode.So it is not possible to get the spool number.

We checked the NAST table also but the nast entries also archived.

If you have any otherways please let me know.

Regards,

Venkat.