Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Sales Order to enter a Manual Price Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

SAP R/3 ERP

It is already created the Sales Order, Picking and Delivery (good issue is NOT created yet).

I can not continue my flow because is missing a pricing condition.

However the condition that is missing is an Header Manual Condition Price.

As we are dealing with a Header Condition and Good Issue and Billing is not created, it is possible to update the Sales Order and then enter the header manual condition .

My question is:

'--- In order to update the Sales Order to enter the header manual condition, do I need to delete the Delivery and Picking? If yes, what are the transaction de delete both of them? .

Thanks a lot,

Barbara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my opinion, there is no need to delete the delivery. Just add the manual pricing condition and click on update pricing button ->carry out new pricing. This will add the manual pricing in the sales order. Still if you want to delete the delivery, then first check whether the picking is done using transfer order. If so, use t.code LT15 to cancel the transfer order. If transfer order is not used, then just remove the pick quantity from delivery line items and then in t.code VL02N, enter the delivery document go to menu delivery document ->delete. This will delete the delivery document.

Regards,