cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message KD625 during WBS settlement.

akash_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to settle WBS element to AUC with investment measure in the current year, which has a balance from 2006 and getting the Error Message KD625.

Kindly suggest me the solution.

I found the below OSS notes but not sure how relevant are these for my issue.

1) 425601

2) 819197

Could anyone suggest me the solution?

Thanks & Regards,

Akash Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akash ,

If I understand correctly, there are still non-settled actual costs in previous years in the WBS element and this can no longer be settled in the corresponding previous year (eg. close fiscal year), now you want to settle it in current year which has resulting in error KD625. The system behaviour is correct.

Note 819197 is right solution.You could set message KD625 to warning in transaction OBA5. This should allow you to settle the costs without error KD625.

Regards, Gordon

akash_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gordon,

Thanks for your reply.

You have read my requirement correctly. Is every thing fine if I Implement note 819197?

I am not sure what impact will be after implementing it.

since we are settling it to the AuC investment measure.

And I found one more note 425601. Is this note also relevant for us? I am not sure about this note. Whether we need to implement along with the note 819197.

Please suggest me.

Regards,

Akash Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akash,

Please note that this solution will leave a balance on the object for prior year.

You can apply this note only to resolve the error. After applying the code changes, please set the message to 'warning' in transaction OBA5.

Regards, Gordon

akash_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gordon,

I did not understand "leave a balance on the object for prior year"

My intention is to make WBS balance as ZERO, intern I wish to close this WBS in the current year.

How I can achieve this? Will solution provided by you serve my purpose.

Please let me know if you have any clue on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Akash Patil,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

I have similar issue & the solution mentioned above resolved the issue. You need to change the message to warning in OBA5 then run the settlement for the WBS. It makes the balance on WBS zero . Once the settlement is done you have to revert back the message to error again.