cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : Billing document is already cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue where in the when we try to 'Cancel' a billing (F2) document, the system is giving an error message as " billing document is already cancelled".

1. The issue is, our client has created Billing Document 1 (F2) & they have cancelled this F2 billing doc 1 with an S1 cancellation invoice.

2. Next they have created another Billing Document 2 (F2) (Posted to Accounting) & they have cancelled this F2 billing doc 2 with an S1 cancellation invoice.

3. Next again they have cancelled this S1 cancellation invoice with an S2 cancellation invoice.

4. Now again they want to cancel the F2 billing doc 2 created in the step 2 above. When they are trying to do this, the system is showing an error message as "billing document is already cancelled".

Could anybody please tell me how to solve this issue.

With regards,

MP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have got same issue and unable to Proceed.

Anyone Pls. answer this unanswered Querry......

Anjhi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no cancellation of Invoice cancellation. S2 is not meant for cancellation of S1 Invoice.

As per your flow, you have already cancelled the F2 invoice. You cannot cancel further.

AK

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

2. Next they have created another Billing Document 2 (F2) (Posted to Accounting) & they have cancelled this F2 billing doc 2 with an S1 cancellation invoice.

3. Next again they have cancelled this S1 cancellation invoice with an S2 cancellation invoice.

S2 is the billing type for cancellation of Credit Memo and not for cancellation of S1 cancellation document.

Check the document flow of the Billing Document 2 (F2) and post the details here.

Thanks,

Ravi