cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After hours for VAR Service Desk in Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have configured VAR Service Desk in our Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1. We have created test messages and sent to SAP successfully from our Incident Management workcenter. We are trying to configure incident management for (calling hours) after hours in VAR service desk, so that the high priority message directly goes to SAP in holidays and after our working hours.

We have configured the calling hours for BP in control tab but the message is not going to SAP. But it is coming to our inbox only.

Do we have to configure any other settings in VAR Service Desk? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

I Need to configure the feature to generate a ticket to SAP directly in VERY HIGH priority.

Could you please help me out into this. If you have any doc related to that Please send me.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Prabhat Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Only V.High messages are automatic forwarded to SAP.

After sending V.High message after office hours please check in Action tab of the message. Please provide the action logs to help you with.

Thanks

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

>

> We have configured VAR Service Desk in our Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1. We have created test messages and sent to SAP successfully from our Incident Management workcenter. We are trying to configure incident management for (calling hours) after hours in VAR service desk, so that the high priority message directly goes to SAP in holidays and after our working hours.

>

> We have configured the calling hours for BP in control tab but the message is not going to SAP. But it is coming to our inbox only.

>

> Do we have to configure any other settings in VAR Service Desk? Please advise.

>

> Thanks in advance.

>

> Regards

> Rama

Hi, Rama.

Did you used config. guide for VAR?

Check your system time because there may be a coflict between real time (in calling hours) and system time.

Doed action "automatically send to SAP" execute (you can see it on tab Actions in your SMIV-message)?