cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Receivers in Chunk Mode PI 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to understand the new feature of spliting Large File into chunks in PI 7.3. The feature is working fine when i have only one receiver.

When i try to configure multiple receiver with this chunk Mode selected, without any condition, the output files are not getting generated as expected.

The input and output Details are:

- Input File is of size 5MB

- I have selected chunk size to be 1MB and Quality of Service as EOIO.

- First receiver file is getting created of 10MB. (Same content is being wriiten two times in first file)

- Second File is getting generated of around 800 KB and the content is extremely random (without XML header).

Please let me know how to maintain Message Order in this case for two seperate Files (receivers)?

Thanks in Advance

- Pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think chunk mode is supported for multiple receivers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I can not see this is mentioned anywhere as limitation of Chunk Mode in PI 7.3. But guess it is not possible. Do you have any document or link that states this as a limitation?

Regards,

- Pooja.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not everything is documented

you could probably raise a message with SAP in service market place and get their confirmation though.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Do you have any document or link that states this as a limitation?

I dont think this is not possible. I haven't heard about doing chunk mode even in previous versions of Pi too. Wait for experts reply.