cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To know client size

0 Kudos

hi all,

i need to copy one client. But i have less size in database. I want to know size of client. In that i seen RSSPACECHECK report its asking client table. What parameter i need to give and what table it is. Can anyone give idea about that and how many ways check the client sizing.

Regards,

Vardhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

hi all,

And i have one more doubt usually when after implementaion of sap we found defalut 3 clients 000, 001 and 066. What is the use of 066 client and where it will use and whats the purpose of 066 client. 066 is for Early watch client but what it will watch and where it used in bossiness angle.

Regards,

Vardhan

Edited by: r.vardhan73 on Mar 9, 2012 9:26 PM

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear r.vardhan,

Hope you are doing good.

Please do check SAP Note No. 7312. If our earlywatch services are not done using 066 (earlywatch occurs before GO-LIVE and for EWA reports), you can safely delete the client.

However, there is not much data anyways in the client and it should not cause any performance issues; do not delete it unless you absolutely have to.

Thank you and have a nice day :).

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP AGS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

066: Early Watch Client

This client is purely a service client that enables SAP to access remotely the customer system with regard to analyzing errors and performance. You must not change or delete this client.

check this link for more details [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/2e/d9530294f911d283d40000e829fbbd/content.htm]

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, if it is a new SAP installation, then GO live checks, earlywatch services will need client 066.

However, if such services are not needed and you are sure of this, then this can be deleted. But as I mentioned earlier, presence of the client will not lead to any performance issues, and security wise, locking users like sap*, earlywatch in the client should be enough.

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Vardhan,

Hope you are doing good.

Please check Note number : 118823.

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP AGS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please perfrom test copy with SAP_ALL profile and select the option resource check .

Once it is finished it will give you the report containing total size and required size.

Regards,

Srini Chapa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please perform a test run of the client you want to copy.

Then in the final results you will be able to see the total size of that particular client.

Let me know if you have anymore queries.

Thanks

Jaianandh V