cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing output

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an scenario where user is not able to save changes in invoice for output, User want to change dispatch time for particular output type "ZD00" when he opens invoice in change mode and change time from 3 to 4 and save it but when he opens document again it's not reflecting any change..dispatch time still shows value 3..please guide..

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Mar 5, 2012 6:17 PM Please make use of the subject effectively and avoid texts like what you had indicated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Anjhi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you change the Dispatch time, also remember to click on Communication Method, and mention the Logical Destination (Device) field value.

Also mark the 'Print Immediately' field.

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ravi & AK...

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not getting saved since these values are defaulted from the Output condition records. Check the output condition records maintained for the condition type ZD00, make required changes and check if it is working as required. Use the transaction VV32 for changing the output condition records related to billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for reply

I have checked in VV33 but there is no condition record is maintained for the combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Doesn't seem correct that condition record is not maintained. But in order to correct this go to TCode NACe for application v3(billing) select your output type go to tab "default values". I think this gets picked up from here.

In order to see how the output type is determined pls go to the determination analysis in the billing document. See how this o/p type gets determined or whether this output type is manually entered.

HTH

Regards

Manas