Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Product Number feild in SHopping Carts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus....hope all doing fine..!!

Here is the issue-->

We have a feild "Supplier Prodcut Number " in Item data of the shopping Cart.

Once the Item comes back from the Catalog this will accomodate the Supplier Product Number.

the issue here is some times the Supplier Product number does not bring back the whole Supplier Product Number.....for example the supplier Product number is abcdef123456789 it will just bring back abcd12345 and 6789 is truncated.how to accomodate the whole?

anyone has come accross the same?

any views how to look at this issue?

thanks in advance for your valuable responses.

Regards

Arshad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi arshed,

Is this a custom field ?? if so then try to debug in webdynpro component where you enhanced the method and set the field value available.

regards

sahil p

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not a custom field, it refers to the interface field NEW_ITEM-MANUFACTMAT

Field Name Length Description

NEW_ITEM-MANUFACTMAT[n] 40 Itemu2019s manufacturer part number

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason and All,

I think I interpretted the issue wrongly.

It is in the PO converted from the SHopping Cart where the Supplier Product number is truncated not from Catalog to Shopping Cart....sorry for that...!!

Can you please help me here where this mapping is done..and how this can be achived.

thanks in Advance

Regards

Arshad

Edited by: arshad ahmed on Mar 7, 2012 2:39 AM

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arshad,

Are you sure there are no Badi's in your system which are influencing this as I am not aware of such an instance occuring before with Manufacturer/Supplier part number being truncated.

Regards,

Jason

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arshad

You should implement the code from note 487917 to write the OCI data to the log object BCT1 there you can identify if the number is truncated coming from catalog or truncated in the catalog interface.

Regards,

jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the response.

I see the whole Product ID in the catalog.I will look into the points suggested by you and will come back to you.

Also Jason,can you guide me how to reach to the technical name of the feild and its characteristics.

thanks & Regards

Arshad

Edited by: arshad ahmed on Mar 5, 2012 2:37 PM