Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in receiver SOAP adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

scenario name is proxy to soap asynchronous interface

we are getting the below error from the soap receiver communication channel.

-exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException

-Adapter Framework caught exception: null

-Delivering the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException

please help us.

regards

elton

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you confirm if you have configured the adapter correctly?

Also it will be a good idea to check with your end application and confirm if they have received the message and if it is a fault message being triggered from their end (potentially data issues) that is showing up as an error in the adapter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem is solved

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please test sending the same message to SOAP with SOAP UI (free tool)

and let us know if you have an issue with that too - if not check the mapping and channel config

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

we have tested the wsdl file it is working fine. mapping and configuration also we have tested everything working fine.

regards

Elton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

again I have tested the wsdl file with soapUI.

I got the error like error loading wsdl. there was something wrong with the wsdl you are trying to import

Error loading [http://ebutik-10.int.posten.logica:8777/CatalogService.svc?xsd=xsd1]: java.lang.NullPointerException.

please correct me if I am wrong. So I THINK IT IS PROBLEM WITH WESDL FILE.

thanks michal and vijay

regards

elton

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elton,

You are right, it looks like a problem with the .wsdl file itself. Are you sure you are using a correct one? As far as I know, the url to the .wsdl files usually end with ?WSDL, not with ?XSD. The XSD is only a message structure definition, and should be handled somehow differently.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes it is just end with like CatalogService.svc?wsdl .

it is working fine.

regards

elton