cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Execute Header text in Quality server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have created a text details in t.code SO10 and I have assigned this text to access sequence created in t.code VOTXN.When we create a Sales order the text is pre-populated from SO10 in Development client. All the settings are working properly in Development client.

We have transported all the settings to Quality Server, but text is not getting pre-populated in Sales order. Kindly advice.

Note: I have created a separate workbench request for t.code SO10 because TR is not generated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you list the names of the objects you have included in the object list while transporting your TR. Also pls check the log of transport for the Tr. you might get some clues from there as well.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether your transport is moved correctly from the transport log otherwise retransport and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AP .

However I absorbed changes are not taking place in Sales order when we copy all the TR mentioned above from Client 200 to 270 for the first time, only when we copy or alter for the second time changes are taking place. Also last time when we transported the TR to Quality it was not triggering for the first time, only when change were made for the second time it triggered in Sales order.