cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow on documents are not created in the backend.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For smoe shopping carts follow on documents are not created in tha backend. After the approver the approves the shooping cart the status showing is item in transfer process and after that it will not processing.

SO i have tried to manually changed the status by using the function module

BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER-> CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER' ->CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER_INTERNAL'->

->PERFORM prepare_transfer TABLES lt_item->PERFORM delete_not_tansferable_items TABLES et_item.

After that in structure et_status set all I1111 field to 'X'.

Previously it was working fine ..now it is not working ...

can any help me in this issue. or is any other way to change the status.

This is urgent. Helpful answer will get reward points..

Thanks

venkatesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SC transfer status is not updated by the report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP whcih is scheduled in the background.

This report scans entries in table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB and process them.

So check if there exists any entry in this table for your SC no.If so,execute the report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP with your SC no and see if the status is updated.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi disha,

Thanks for ur information ..i have tried this before..but when i see in that table my SC number is not there..

So what can i do..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this:

-with transaction BBP_PD, navigate to each SC item detail

- in backend item data, table BBP_PDBEI, you will find the reference to the object type & ID that SRM tried to create in R/3: tell me what's there

- check if the corresponding document exists in R/3

- if yes, then you have to re-create manually the corresponding entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB, to let the job CLEAN_REQREQ_UP finalize the process (look how other entries are populated, or look at note 532213)

- if not, then you must retransfer the SC: use BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT, but in the field OBJECTKEY, you will put the backend object ID you got from table BBP_PDBEI (PO or PR ID). This will retry to create the backend doc, and then create an entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB, ready for CLEAN_REQREQ_UP.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful asnwers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I m trying to execute the functionmodule ..then i got the runtime error like this :

The termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLBBP_BS_PO" in

"SPOOL_PO_CREATE".

The main program was "RS_TESTFRAME_CALL ".

The termination occurred in line 25 of the source code of the (Include) program "LBBP_BS_POU01"

of the source code of program "LBBP_BS_POU01" (when calling the editor 250).

A RAISE statement in the program "SAPLBBP_BS_PO" raised the exception

condition "INTERNAL_ERROR".

Please help me if u can in this ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See if the foll notes help:

BR,

Disha.

PLs reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you solve the problem?

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks u very much for ur information...i have solved it some extent ...Once again thank u very much ...i m giving u points.

Answers (0)