Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF file to ccBPM receive task

roger_gomez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm orquestrating a ccBPM and I have an issue related to binary files in SAP PI 7.1.

I have to import a PDF file from the filesystem into the ccBPM. The process stops at the BPE inbound queue due to the next error in qRFC monitor: "Permanent error in BPE inbound processing". Deep in the LUW trace, the error says: "Error during delivery of message xxxxxxxxxxxxx to receive processes".

Do you know if there is any restriction to import binary data into a container throw abstract interface in a PI integration process? If not how can I perform this step?

Best regards,

Roger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Do you know if there is any restriction to import binary data into a container throw abstract interface in a PI integration process?

there are none - only config settings (timeouts, memory size/allocation, etc.)

but nothing related to binary/non binary transfer that I know of

just dig a little deeper to find the real cause of the error

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

roger_gomez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal for your quick answer.

I'm just testing with a small pdf file (4 kb only) so no memory or time-out problem should occur at this time.

If there are no restrictions to push a binary file into the integration process, maybe the problem is the resultant xml data type used for this. What I'm doing is the next: Trigger the pdf file using a sender File adapter. Then, map the binary data using a Java Mapping: I tried both,a data type with a unique string Field and with base64binary field as well. Is this aproach correct?

No results. The error SYSFAIL with "Permanent error in BPE inbound processing" message appears always in qRFC.

The Trace and the Log of the qRFC monitor doesnt't give further explanation of this error.

Thanks,

Roger

roger_gomez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

More ideas?

Answers (0)