cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.0: Generate code for iOS not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not able to generate code for any MBO I create in the sybase unwired workspace 2.0. Where should I find the logs for this eclipse plugin to know more about the error?

The SUP Workspace is installed on windows 2008 R2. Thanks.

An internal error occurred during: "Generating code".

Could not initialize class com.sybase.afx.compiler.CodeGeneratorImpl

Regards

Lakshminarayanan.V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This error happens some times when there is some inconsistency...

Try to restart the workspace. And then try to generate the code for a simple MBO without queries, synchronization parameters or anything.

After that try to build your real scenario and generate the code after each step to detect where the problem is...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marshal for the quick reply.

I tried it and did not work. Is there a way to find more details about the error? Any log files?

Regards

LNV

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured out what the error is. This is the complete stack trace in eclipse. The SUP tooling AFX code generation 'lib' folder is entirely missing in my workspace. Any clue on how to get it?

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

at com.sybase.afx.compiler.CodeGeneratorFactory.create(CodeGeneratorFactory.java:21)

at com.sybase.afx.compiler.AfxCompiler.run(AfxCompiler.java:615)

at com.sybase.afx.compiler.AfxCompiler.compile(AfxCompiler.java:2967)

at com.sybase.uep.tooling.codegeneration.CodeGenerationUtil.generate(CodeGenerationUtil.java:64)

at com.sybase.uep.tooling.codegeneration.clientobjectapi.impl.ClientObjectAPIDelegator.generate(ClientObjectAPIDelegator.java:128)

at com.sybase.uep.tooling.codegeneration.coordinator.impl.ClientObjectAPICoordinator.sendRequest(ClientObjectAPICoordinator.java:86)

at com.sybase.uep.tooling.codegeneration.ui.CodeGenerationJob.sendRequest(CodeGenerationJob.java:194)

at com.sybase.uep.tooling.codegeneration.ui.CodeGenerationJob.processTasks(CodeGenerationJob.java:166)

at com.sybase.uep.tooling.codegeneration.ui.CodeGenerationJob.run(CodeGenerationJob.java:117)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Caused by: com.sybase.afx.compiler.AfxException: java.lang.RuntimeException: file not found: C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Unwired_WorkSpace\Eclipse\sybase_workspace\mobile\eclipse\plugins\com.sybase.uep.tooling.api_2.0.1.201107051427\lib\AfxGenModel.templatej.jar

at com.sybase.afx.compiler.CodeGeneratorImpl.<clinit>(CodeGeneratorImpl.java:30)

... 10 more

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: file not found: C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Unwired_WorkSpace\Eclipse\sybase_workspace\mobile\eclipse\plugins\com.sybase.uep.tooling.api_2.0.1.201107051427\lib\AfxGenModel.templatej.jar

at com.sybase.modeling.templatej.runtime.generation.CompiledGenmodel.<init>(CompiledGenmodel.java:101)

at com.sybase.modeling.templatej.runtime.generation.CompiledGenmodel.<init>(CompiledGenmodel.java:81)

at com.sybase.modeling.templatej.runtime.generation.CompiledGenmodel.<init>(CompiledGenmodel.java:71)

at com.sybase.afx.compiler.CodeGeneratorImpl.<clinit>(CodeGeneratorImpl.java:26)

... 10 more

Answers (0)