Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me integrate GTS with SD .

former_member222859
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

could please help to provide the integration between SD with GTS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

annmarie_cahill
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasa

Your question is very broad and cannot really be fully answered over a forum thread.

The steps to configure GTS are outlined in the GTS configuration guides, these are available in the Service Marketplace (sap note 963735). The documents will guide you through the configuration on both the GTS and feeder system side. Also refer to the help.sap.com for your relevant GTS release, there should be really enough information in those documents to begin the intergration. If you have any specific problems I am sure the experts here can then help you further.

Kind Regards

Ann Marie

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

since this is a very generic question and helpful material and hints have been provided, I will close this thread as there are no more information to add.

Christin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Your question is more generic,GTS module integrate with SD module for all the export scenarios of Complaince and customs management.All the export transactions performed in R/3 related to SD module and these will be integrated to GTS.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

former_member222859
Participant
0 Kudos

you are right , my question is most generic hence i want know basic process to intergrate between SD & GTS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest you to download the GTS materials from marketplace, the GTS80, GTS100 and GTS200. Information in these materials answer your question.

Regards,

Ahva