cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Easy Cost Plannning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Im doing activity Cost plannnig through Easy cost plannnig.I need to do activity cost Planning without cost element.But As of my knowledge it is not possible ..Is there any possiblility to do like that .Can i use WBS Element Instead of Cost element..??...

Please Suggest...

By

Suma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I can't help you, I am not an expert related to costing variants ( I have always used the PS06), The only I know is there are 2 ways to plan costs in PS ( overall --> CJ40) and the other ones are based in cost element because are registered in cost element tables.

Regards,

Sara

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

No, It is not possible, Activity cost plan is based in cost element,

Regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sara,

Thanks fort your Quick reply...

If it is not possible ..then what is the significance of this Path...SPROPSCOSTSPLANNED COSTSEASY COST PLANNING AND EXECUTION SERVICESCREATE COSTING VARIENTPS06DETAILSMISC--COST ELEMENTS FOR UNIT COSTING..here drop down three options are available required,optional,forbidden...i have taken optional....in that case what is the another option.....?

please suggests...

By

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you have any doubts on use/definition use F1 and try to get infor from SAP itself. In this case the Cost element is Required if we use the variant in ECP as per SAP. Pl see the info which am copying from F1 help.

Usage Indicator for Cost Element in Unit Costing

This setting controls whether the entry of the cost element is mandatory (Required), optional (Allowed) or whether you are not allowed to make an entry (Forbidden) for the cost estimate. In Easy Cost Planning this setting is always overridden by Required.

Reg/ Tony