cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in file to RFC Asynch interface.

svalluri23
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

One interface is there in Production environment that " file to RFC " receiver is SAP CRM system through BAPIs. frequency is daily one file from ftp to CRM system. One day file is getting updated in CRM properly, one day not getting updated like this way it is happening regularly. In sxmb_moni of PI system showing successfully processed. In sxmb_moni of CRM system no messages appearing whether successfully processed messages as well as failures. RFC connections also be good and in PI communication channel monitoring also showing successful.

In this case what i have to do? Kindly suggest me.

Thanks & Regards,

Srihari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If messages statue were succesfull and data not updated in CRM mean probolem with RFC adapter, better to check staus of message in RWb MESSAGE monitoring(adapter engine) status, it gives end to end staus like RFC ada[ter deliver data or not.

check log files also.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hari,

Do complete cache refresh of CRM system.

Regards

Praveen

svalluri23
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen / Rajshekar,

Yes, in message monitoring showing "hold" status since last year. If i cancel all these, can i expect proper results. cancellation is enough or something need to do?

Thanks & Regards,

Srihari.

svalluri23
Participant
0 Kudos

And some of the messages can't able to cancel also, giving message as "Unable to cancel 1 of 1 messages; update the status

".. Please suggest me.

Regards,

Srihari.

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hari,

As you are saying it is production environment you are not supposed to cancel the messages.try to resend the messages then check what is the status it is showing.

Regards

Praveen

svalluri23
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

yes, whenever this file getting failed, then manually they kept file on ftp server after sometime, then immediately been getting updated in CRM system succussfully, hence we can cancel these messages as already required data reached to CRM. but daily manual interaction is not suggestable so searching for permanent solution.

Regards,

Srihari.

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hari,

If that is the case then cancel all the messages and also once do the full cache refresh with the following URL

http://host:50000/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards

Praveen