cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Once i confirmed any activity as 100% complete along with final confirmation.

Still system allows me to change the confirmation percentage to say 30%, can we stop this ?? and also mwhy system allows this?

Regards,

Jatinder Bansal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alongwith final confirmation, please tick the 'Completed' box also during confirmation. This should block further confirmations.

Regards

Shrikant

Edited by: Shrikant Rakate on Mar 5, 2012 12:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

Completion check box gets selected automatically when confirming activity with 100% processing.

But still after this when i tr y to change the processing percentage to 30% system allows me to do the same with a warning message. How can we convert this to error message.

Situation is: if a person by mistake enters 100% activity confirmation firdt time, then he realised that actual activity confirmation % was 30%... how can he do this?

Second situation: Person has confirmed 100% activity once, then by mistake he is again changing percentage to 30%, system should not allow him to do this?

Regards,

Jatinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatinder,

There are 3 options to solve this:

1. Create a user status which will automatically get set when system status CNF is set. Further this user status will not allow confirmation.

2. Create a development in confirmation user exit to disallow confirmation if CNF is active. I think you have already done some development in confirmation exit, so you will have to add this code.

3. Follow steps below-

a) In BS22 tcode click on CNF status and goto Goto>Transaction Control

b) Hit page down and find business transaction, 'Confirm transaction'. Make this as forbidden instead of warning

Please study the implications of each option above on your system and choose suitable option. Hope this helps.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shrikant,

Thanks for the quick reply.

another Q: for the proposed solution No 3,

When i hit a page down i am not able to find "Confirm transaction' ?

Regards,

Jatinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you go in transaction control screen, you will see list of business transactions. At left bottom there is window, enter 'RMVR' there and hit enter. It will show you required business transaction.

Alternatively you can patiently go thru the list, its at the last. I hope you followed the setps correctly and have entered Goto>Transaction Control of CNF.

Regards

Shrikant

Answers (0)