Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect ATP quantities

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario is MATP. Product check is active at parent level. At compoent product check and allocation check is active.

When a sales order is created, ATP quantities are correctly shown in product view at parent and component.

But when TQA is cleared, the reservations at compoent is cleared which should not happen. Due to this ATP quantity at parent product gets changed.

e.g. 1. stock of 100 at parent product.

2. Sales order of 120 raised.

3. After ATP check, 100 is confirmed based on product check at parent product remaining 20 gets confirmed through MATP route based on receipts and allocations at component (which are available in this case).

4. when the order is saved, stock of 100 is consumed at parent product and also the stock of 20 at component.

Issue : /sapapo/ac06 (TQA) contains one entry with quantity = 20. When this entry is cleared, the reservation of 20 at component is released. Due to this, the ATP quantity at parent product becomes '-20' which earlier was '0' when the sales order was saved.

The receipt element reservation at component should not get cleared when AC06 is cleared.

What can be the cause for the same ?

Regards,

RS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RS

I would suggest having a look at ATP Tree Structure and Lock Records (APO -> GATP -> ENvironment). Do you have any enhancement in MATP? Please also activate ATP Log (http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/ATP+log) to see if anything can be further analysed.

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

RS,

Generally, you should never delete a TQA until the system is finished with them. However, in normal processing, ATP related TQAs are typically deleted either upon saving the Sales order, or upon completion of the BOP run.

This sounds more like an issue with converting ATP trees too late. When, during your business processing, are you converting them?

Best regards,

DB49

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear DB49,

Generally, you should never delete a TQA until the system is finished with them. However, in normal processing, ATP related TQAs are typically deleted either upon saving the Sales order, or upon completion of the BOP run.

As rightly said by you, ATP related TQA got deleted after saving sales order, that was for quantity 100. But the remaining quantity of 20 was still there. Is it because this was through MATP route ?

This sounds more like an issue with converting ATP trees too late. When, during your business processing, are you converting them?

Does this mean that if ATP tree is converted, the TQA of 20 will get cleared off ?

Regards,

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RS,

In MATP scenario ATP trees are created.

As you have mentioned that 100 units get confirmation but you are not able to get the confirmation for 20 that is because you would be having ATP trees which are yet to be converted.

You can see this information (ATp trees) by using transaction /SAPAPO/ATREE_DSP.

You can precess unconverted ATp trees by the program: /sapapo/rrp_atp2ppds

I would suggest you to first run this scenario in your test systems and check if this helps.

Thanks,

Anupam

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RS,

I do not have knowledge about MATP, but I can make the following comments on TQA:

1) You should only delete obsolete TQA, which means TQAs should be older than a certain period at least, e.g. in our case, we delete TQAs older than 8 hrs. Deleting TQAs around 1 day older should be completely safe, or few hrs older also should be ok, but you should see the behaviour in your system. How old was this TQA below? I hope there were no stuck queues in your system at that time.

2) Did you see this kind of TQA for components "left behind" as an exception, or is this becoming a general behaviour?

If it happened once in a while, it's ok, but if you see such TQA "left behind" very frequently, then I guess you need to look at your enhancements, and try to find out if there is a flaw which leads to this "remaining TQAs" issue so frequently.

3) Are you aware what was the category (record type) of the TQA (Active, pre-passive, passive or pre-active)? Also what was the persistency indicator in the column "PerIndTQA"? This might be helpful for someone in answering the question.

Thanks - Pawan