cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xstep in Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting Xstep icon on Routing. Could some reply me how to bring that icon in Routing maintenance screen.

Also appreciate if replied on how to reference xstep from repository?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope you found the answer but this problem is the basic one. If you did not find the Xtseps in the Recipe it is the business function activation problem but even after that you did not see the Xtsteps icon in the process order then it is a GUI status problem which can be fixed very easily by going into the gui status via program and just activating it. In fact every client you build you will have to do it.

Regards

Sam

0 Kudos

Hi Sam

Where in the SAP GUI settings can I activate this so I can see the XStep editor in the process order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what you have to do.

Go to transaction COR2 put in some order number and get onto the header screen of COR2. From there go to System --> Status in the status popo up screen you will see GUI Status VVKOPF. Double click on VVKOPF, this will take you to the display status VVKOPF Interface SAPLCO40 screen. On this screen open up the application tool bar. This is where you will have to activateit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the correct answer for production order also

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please run /NSU53 and check out your authorization issues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have access to edit Routing. But when i open maintenance screen i cannot see Xstep icon. But it is visible in Recipe screen

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may successfully execute the transaction but some tcode has connected to other tcode internally. You may check your SU53 or you may trace the role/profile to your security team that requires the tcode to bring out the icon.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

su53 says i have all access. i think its not related to role / access related

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Any one to answer

Regards

sap_pp13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hopefully you are using EhP 3 or above which is the pre-req.

The documentation is in the link:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/42/fbded750e61febe10000000a422035/frameset.htm

(Enterprise Bus fns>logistics>pp-->XSteps for Routing and Production Order).