cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDS deletion and change in Procurement Priority(SPRIO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When multiple product versions of a material are CIFed from ECC to APO the procurement priority should be assigned from 0 to 'n' based on the order the production versions are obtained from MKAL table for a material.

eg :- Material X has 3 production versions A, B and C in material master.

Procurement Priority field should be assigned for A is 0 , for B is 1 and for C is 2.

I implemented method CHANGE_CIF_STRUCTURES of BADI CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN in the ECC side.

This method gets triggered for any change in the production version.

The issue now I am facing is when I delete a production version in material master and CIF data using CURTO_CREATE with Change Transfer set.The product version gets deleted on APO side.

Issue is , deletion of Production version should decrement the procurement priority for all the production versions below.

How can I solve this issue.

eg: Material X

Production Versions A, B and C has Procurement Priority as 0 ,1 and 2 correspondingly.

Now I delete material B without making any changes to A and B. The procurement priority is 0 for A and 2 for C.

However I need procurement priority as 1 for C.

PS : Change transfer needs to be checked in CURTO_CREATE. If not the problem gets solved since the method gets triggered for creation of the remaining two production versions.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Since you used an enhancement to change the priority of the PDS during creation, you would need to also add the logic in the enhancement that during deletion of the production version (method = D), the priority should get changed on the APO side for the PDS.

Thanks - Pawan

Answers (0)