cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Expense issue (critical)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have this issue when some employee went for business trips, after they came, they created the expense report and it was approved, but when they payroll came they didnu2019t receive the amount they suppose to !!

I checked the pr05 and I found out 3 things maybe related to the problem:

a)There is a correction flag in the u201Ccorrection Indicatoru201D field

b)The employees should receive the amount on February, when we simulate their pay slip for January we found out that itu2019s there !! (At the system but actually they didnu2019t receive it )

c)The Trip Settlement is u201CSettledu201D.

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Moved to Travel Management forum

Edited by: Sally Redmond on Mar 3, 2012 1:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You said trip status is settled but it should be "transfer to FI", did you run PRFI & PRRW ???. Please let me know?

Regards,

Raziq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No i didn't, should i do it through the posting run management ?

sudhakar_k6
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. You need to process the trips affected, through transaction PRFI (posting run creation) followed by PRRW (Posting run management).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you need to run PRFI and then post it to FI by running PRRW. Please let me know your feedback after that.

Regards,

Raziq Fareed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a query related to trip statuses. I have a trip which is posted and transferred to FI i.e. status (4,2,1) but at the same time it is showing in the status (3,0) in PTRV_PERIO table. Could you pelase help me figure out as to why this trip is showing in the status (3,0)

PS. I am new to this forum and dont know how to start a discussion. Please help me with a solution.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under the "Correction Indicator" there is correction icon or flag. and those employee whom having the flag they are whom facing the problem.

When i checked with PRTE with one of the effected employee i found more than one version for the same trip !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes it's integrated, and this problem happened to some employee not all of them,

actually, it happened when the employee create travel expense with data different than what he entered at

the travel request.

for example,

if i apply for a business trip from 1st of Jan till the 5th of Jan, and when i create the travel expense i enter the date from

the 1st of Jan till the 10th of Jan, then this problem occur and when you check this trip with PR05 you will find a correction flag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where did you find the correction flag in PR05? Can you check your AEND table in PRTE? Do you have more than one version of the trip?

Thanks and Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give more details? Like is the integration to payroll in TRVPA active?

Please check your setting in infotype 0003 also.

Regards,

Raynard