cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow on document in RFX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when I award a vendor in RFX, and trying to create a Followon document PO or contract, I am not getting any option to select transaction type, instead it is selection a default Transaction type. I don't know how it is picking the default one.

we are on SRM 7 EHP1 SP6.

Abdul Raheem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as I know, this is the standard.

When creating POs from RFX response, two buttons are available: "Create PO" and "Simulate and Create PO".

When using "Create PO", system will not allow to select the transaction type in case of preceeding document is Shopping Cart. If you want pop-up, then you need to use the "Simulate and Create PO" button.

Both purchase order and simulate and create PO work in a same way.

Only difference is that create PO will not show the pop-up, whereas simulate and create PO will show the pop-up where purchaser user can select the transaction type and create the PO.

When using the create PO, Purchase Order will always be created with first found BSA attribute.

Modification note 1323983 was available in SRM 7.0. As this is a modification note, probably it won't be updated to SRM 7.01. Perhaps you can use the same code in your system if you would like to change the standard.

Regards,

Ricardo