cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoterms by ship-to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our company has different incoterms by ship-to . I understand that in SAP, we are maintaining incoterms by Sold-to. I am exploring the various options that I can suggest to the business. Below are my findings

1. Change the value in the sales order by the desired inco-term

2. Use Customer Material Info record to maintain incoterm value by customer and material. But then, if two ship-tos are using the same product, this wont be helpful

3. Enhancement in MV45AFZZ. I have found this piece of code in forums to fetch Incoterms from ship-to-party instead of sold-to-party

FORM userexit_move_field_to_vbkd USING us_posnr.

IF us_posnr = 0 AND svbkd-tabix = 0 AND NOT kuwev-inco1 IS INITIAL.

vbkd-inco1 = kuwev-inco1.

vbkd-inco2 = kuwev-inco2.

ENDIF.

Is there any other standard way to fetch the value from the ship to? Please share the experience! Thanks in advance

Edited by: SAPGeorge on Mar 3, 2012 3:32 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I dont think there is any other way for the same.

As of your issue:

Inco terms are determined based on customer masters.So in genral you can not populate them at header level or at item level.

In order to populate them , you need to implement a user exit in sales order processing to bring the incoterms at line items based on the line item delivery plant. For That as you also written :

In program MV45AFZZ, in FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD:

If SVBKD-TABIX = 0.

VBKD-INCO1 = KUWEV-INCO1. "IncoTerms Part 1

VBKD-INCO2 = KUWEV-INCO2. "IncoTerms Part 2

EndIf.

Note that this is only done in order create mode, so that you can make changes subsequently & not have them overwritten.

Other Alternative if you do not want to use the User exit, Then create Mutiple ship to parties with different incoterms and use respective ship to party while creating the sales order.

Thanks

Edited by: C.Ankit on Mar 3, 2012 7:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ankit,

I didn't quite understand when you mentioned " Other Alternative if you do not want to use the User exit, Then create Mutiple ship to parties with different incoterms and use respective ship to party while creating the sales order" . By this do you meant maintain the incoterm values in the ship to party, and then at the time of order creation with the desired ship-to party change the value manually in the order to the desired incoterm value or some thing else? Can you elaborate

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this

[Re: Incoterm to be derived from Ship to party in sales order creation via va02|;

G. Lakshmipathi