cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 Process Controls 10 Automated Control Monitoring Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are currently installing PC 10 and have run into an error during the automated testing of a control using an SAP query. The data source has been set up, the business rule has been developed and assigned. In the back end, the query returns data. The error that we get is at the final stage in the scheduler and is displayed as:

E: GRFN_ENTITY_API:102 ORGUNIT/50000057 CONTROL/R/50000060 2012 0SAPD_0803

We have checked the org unit and the control and do not see anything out of place. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Gerard

Edited by: Gerard Lonergan on Mar 2, 2012 8:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Gerald,

Please make sure that cases are created and the customizing options for the case are not 'red' colored. There is a note 1526732 - Transfer client-specific Customizing. Kindy refer to it,

Hope this helps.

With Best Regards,

Saksham Minocha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gerard,

We are having exactly the same problem (E: GRFN_ENTITY_API:102 ...). Why are trying to launch a query related to a control. They query works in the ERP backend, but when trying to launch it with the Automated Monitor, it wont let us Save, giving us the same error (with different org and control ids).

Regulation, organization, process, subprocess and control have been created on the same date and their validation is also the same.

Datasource relationship are also OK.

Could somebody help please!

Best regards,

Paula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paula:

Did you make sure the RFC ID in the backend system is assigned to the appropriate query group?  If not, it will not return daata.  Make sure the RFC ID is assigned to the correct group to execute the query. 

Thanks.

Matt

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have got exactly the same problem now but only in my QA systems! In the Dev system it seems to work fine.

Did you come across a resolution?

I've checked the RFCs being assigned to the correct capabilities in the backend. I've also checked the master data setup of the Data Source, Business Rules and the assignment. Org and Process hierarchies are all setup within the relevant time frame and still I get the error.

Any help would be greatly received!

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

It seems like we also had a similar issue.

Some customizing might be missing?!

Please check in SPRO: Process Control->Cases->Check customizing for Case Management

Let us know if this solved your issue.

Kind regards,

Fabio

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Managed to fix this after all.

It seems like there was a problem with the installation activities in the QA system and the standard shipped content relating to case management categories were not fully transferred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I compare my QAS and PRD instances and I found a couple of differences in some SPRO activities, then I started to add manually the missing values and everything started to work properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Capulina,

Can you let me know what changes to SPRO you carried out. I am facing same problem when I am trying to schedule a control based on ABAP Report. It will be very helpful if you can share the changes you made in SPRO.

Thanks in advance

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JS,

When you go to SPRO: Process Control->Cases->Check customizing for Case and execute the procedure you will find some issues showed with red dots.

You have to run this procedure in DEV, QAS and PRD systems to find the differences and correct them manually.

Ps I don´t remember what changes I made, I just tried to have my systems with the same configuration.

claudenir_araujo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gerard,

Is the timeframes maintained accordingly?

Were all the BC-Sets activated correctly?

Could you post here exactly the error message?

Thanks.

Claud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claud,

The timeframes have been maintained correctly and all of the relevant BC-Sets have been activated as well. The error that we get is:

E: GRFN_ENTITY_API:102 ORGUNIT/50000057 CONTROL/R/50000060 2012 0SAPD_0803

One theory is that there may be some inconsistencies with data associations. I am going to look at our set up again today to see if we are missing anything. Thanks,

Gerard