cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context object condition in Reciever determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

in the context objects, i am using *.xml as my operand against FileName. it is not identifying all XML files which are processed.

if mention the exact file name, it is working. any idea how to mention the condition to process all the XML files?

My intetion of the doing this operation : i have different kinds of files in a single folder, according to the extention i have to process them to different recievers.

Note : i want to use single sender communication channel for processing all the files(single interface).

Thank You,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

rather you can also try checking the condition like

Filename <Contains Pattern (CP) symbol> *.xml

check the below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/67/49767669963545a071a190b77a9a23/content.htm

~SaNv..

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks SanV, it solved my issue... bhasker solution also can solve the issue, but i am not using the mapping in this interaface, so i can not use either dynamic configuration/ enhanced reciever determination.

Thank You,

Madhav

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another possible way is doing dynamic configuration using UDF in mapping and trace the filename with extension and create logic in mapping about making condition based on extension type and accordingly choose different target interfaces using Enhanced interface determination.

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think in the conditional receiver determation will not accept patterns like "*.XML". Instead you can do an exteded receiver determination and determine the receiver in the mapping.

~Sanv...