Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor blocked for Purchasing Organisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

SRM 7.0/ECC 6 (Ext classic)

User created SC and local PO was created but this PO was not transferred to ECC.

When I tried to retransfer this via SE37, RZ20 error shows "Vendor 1000 blocked for Purch Org XXX". Now the shocking finding is that this vendor i.e. 1000 is nowhere used in my PO.!! Vendor in my PO is 2000. Why is system linking a different vendor with this PO....as a result ECC PO is not getting created.

Any SAP notes for this...looks like an SAP bug.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the vendor in BBP_PD for the PO? It might be possible that the error you are getting on vendor is partnered with the orginal vendor in ECC. Check vendor master in ECC too?

Edited by: sachindubey on Mar 3, 2012 9:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for replying

Vendor number in BBP_PD is 2000 only. How do I check that vendor is partnered with wrong vendor in ECC? I mean in XK03 what do I compare?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check XK03 for vendor 2000 in ECC and under partner tab check if vendor 1000 is maintained and check if this vendor is blocked for purchasing org. Most probably this vendor is QA or PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I checked the same. Under 'Partner data' tab for vendor 2000, vendor 2000 is only maintained and same is the case for vendor 1000 as well.

Also vendor 1000 is blocked for Purch org, but why is system picking 1000 instead of 2000 for a PO which is using vendor 2000?

Anyway I can debug this??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure, can you try to create new SC for this vendor and see if this issue exists....

Answers (0)