Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading BSEG table into SAP HANA

joseph_gonzales
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP HANA friends:

Has anyone experimented with or considered loading the BSEG table into SAP HANA?

The client has a long running custom ABAP report that would be greatly improved by the use of SAP HANA,

but this custom ABAP report uses the BSEG table, along with GLPCA, GLPCT and BKPF.

Please any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Joe Gonzales

856 912 1136

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure what exactly happened and when, but here it is:

Your content "Re: Loading BSEG table into SAP HANA" has been rejected by an SCN moderator and is no longer visible in the community. Please see the Rules of Engagement for more information on why content is rejected.

Reason: Please don't share private information in the threads. Do it in private or set it publicly on your profile. See point 5 of RoE - http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18590

i don't even remember what my content was in the first place (around 2012?), but now you have spiked my interest.

where do i go from here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, found it elsewhere on the web, so here's the corrected version:

you've hit the bullseye. this is what HANA has been designed for. it's the single most relevant requirement one can think of. loading too many BKPF values will make it slower, though.

don't email me if you would like to discuss further, but you can always find me around SCN.

dear moderator, thank you for digging it out for me and doing the needful.

0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

I'm triying now since days to get the BSEG table loaded or replicated to HANA - it's just not working. The replicate is stucking in "Initial Load" - with just 58 records inside BSEG on our system...

In case you made any progress in the meantime I would be more than happy to get some input.

Thanks a lot,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

I have tried replicating BSEG table using SLT replication mechanism. However, I havent tried creating reports based on these tables..

Regards, Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.