Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Inspection Lot Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Need a small bit of help.

I created a Sample manually with 11 ea's. I used transaction QPR5 to created an Inspection Lot from this Sample. The Inspection Lot that was generated has a Quantity of 11. (This is not an issue).

The issue is....I realized that I only have 9 pieces (EA's) and not 11. I have went into the Physical Sample (QPR2) and changed the amount from 11 to 9. Of course this doesn't update the Inspection Lot. I went into the Inspection Lot itself (QA02) and tried to correct the actual quantity of the Lot.

When I went into QE51n. The Inspection Lot is still reflecting the original quantity of 11.

Can someone please help me fix this? I am hoping I do not have to cancel the Inspection Lot and generate a new one.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should reset the sample ( T code QAC3 ) after you correct the qty ( T code QAC1 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think you should delete this lot and generate new one after quantity update.

Your problem will resolved.

-Sandip

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In inspection test or lot text why are you not putting note - "this insp lot correct qty is 9 not 11".

This kind of lot are not stock relevant, this are for just record/ audit purpose. So to make clear to auditor you can put note as well. This will resolve your prob.

I hope this way you can achieve your req.