cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to group few customers ex:For A customer 5 sh,py's.

What i have done is i have created 5 CMR'S and assigned to A customer in partner functions. They are working fine.

My doubt is: When we have to go for customer hierarchy? and whatever the method i am following is right or wrong?

What are the effects?

Can some one clarify my doubt?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Normally we set up customer hierarchy so that we could pull them into a group to pricing building, let's say we can give this group customers a new discount or special price, so you need to identify your original purpose about it.

former_member418237
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

You are going to right way, one more procedure is there, for ship to party&Payer you have to create separate Partner procedure,account group then create customer withship to party and payer, then you have to Assign this customers in sold to party partner tab. when you are creating S O one pop up will appear which ship to party/Payer you have to use then select right option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your issue could be resolved by creating Customer Groups :

Ist You can create 1seprate customer group under:

SD-Master DataCustomers-Sales----Define Customer Groups.

and

Assign the same Customer Group to all customers (under sales view of customer) you want to group in.

Regarding customer hierarchy :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dd/55f4d9545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Assignment of Customer Hierarchy :

Hope it will be helpful.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody explain this question?