cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel to JDBC Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to read data from the excel file to my database table (Excel to JBDC), I am able to read excel file and convert it to XML with the help of Adapter Module and on my mapping the I made the Occurance "0..unbounded" for my target JDBC structure and when testing on the Massage Mapping I got the right result but on the runtime the Interface does not insert into my table.

How to insert all the rows to the table from excel file, what need to be done on mapping rather than the Occarence of the structure.

Yonela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yonela,

When doing an end-to-end test, is your message processing successful in sxi_monitor? And moreover, also in the Communication Channel Monitoring of RWB, for the receiver JDBC channel? I would start the analysis from there, if I were you.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Creg

Yes my message is procesing successfuly in a MONI, Comm channel is also green and showing that the message went through. But when I check my DB table has nothing. But when I am not Spliting By Value just sending one row and not changing my Occarence to 0..Unbounded, I am able to insert the first row to my DB table.

Yonela

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Yonela

If you have tested the Massage Mapping and the result is right then it may be helpful to see which SQL statement is generated by the JDBC adapter.

Use the logSQLStatement additional parameter in your receiver channel to audit the generated SQL statement. It will be shown in the details page the message monitor .

Regards,

Carme.