cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU - inbound delivery in HU managed Sloc at IM level after GR from prod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts ,

we do GR of process order in HU Sloc . so inbound delivery is created after 101 movement . i want auto packing & GR of inbound delivery in back ground w/o manual intervention :

requirement is :

1. i want to do auto packing . we can have that setting at client level for inbound delivery type if we maintain the correct master

data . But i want to restrict this auto packing to particular plant & Sloc and this should not affect other plants.

2. once auto packing is done auto GR should be made of thr inbound delivery . which FM or Bapi shall i use for this?

or any other way to do it ?

please guide me on this.

regards ,

satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

requirement is :

1. i want to do auto packing . we can have that setting at client level for inbound delivery type if we maintain the correct master

data . But i want to restrict this auto packing to particular plant & Sloc and this should not affect other plants.

Check in Packing routine 112 are you able to control automatic packing plant wise.I hofe this can work

2. once auto packing is done auto GR should be made of thr inbound delivery . which FM or Bapi shall i use for this?

or any other way to do it ?

You can setup VL06I batch job to do PGR automatically.

Edited by: Sridhar Jayavarapu on Mar 2, 2012 2:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shridhar ,

thanks a lot for your guidance .

VL06I will help us.

form routine i need to check with some one as i have not worked in it.

i ma trying to set up the condition in delivery determination otion on baiss of plant & SLOC.

regards,

satish

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But you are looking when you create automatic delivery then you will not expect any handling units later you want manual packing.

Try your option if it does noyt work then check with the routine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

one more query regarding VL06I .

it will be run in background , so if some delivery is not packed , goods recipt notdone .

can we get error log somewhere or we need some abap development for that.

when i run it in foreground i get that .

please suggest.

regards,

satish

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to see the delivery PGR list in the spool definatly you will get the error log.If you want to see detailed error log then copy the program insert your reason codes.