cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue assignment to WO with multiple WT's

Former Member

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out the queue assignment for a warehouse order with multiple warehouse tasks.

My scenario:

I have a returns delivery for 1 PC of product X. After unloading, this product is transfered to the Quality Inspection area. Based on the inspection result, the product is transfered to scrap or putaway location. I have designed this process using POSC.

Now, I'd like to use RF scanning for both moves; from GR-AREA to QIS-area, and from QIS-area to Putaway-area. In order to do this, the correct queue needs to be assigned to the warehouse order.

I've made the necessary queue settings, nut the queue is not automatically assigned to my WO. I think there's something wrong in the WOCR, because the WO Activity area is not automatically assigned to the WO.

Any suggestions?

Thanks & regards,

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Please check the Define Queue Determination Criteria and the Define Queue Access Sequences in the Resource management file in Customizing.

If not, check the Define Search Sequence of Creation Rules for Activity Areas.

All the best,

Claudiu Maxim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Claudiu,

Thanks for the reply.

I've checked the mentioned settings, but they seem to be fine.

It's quite strange, because the queue assignment is working fine for normal inbounds.

Any suggestions, please let me know.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleague,

please check the Queue determination for the following

1. Right process type is mentioned.

2. the system is picking the correct search sequence.

3. the combination of the determinanat parameters are correct.

Thanks

Sandeep kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is solved, I had to make an additional setting in the Queue Determination Criteria.

It's a bit strange; I already had entered the criterion that all goods from Activity Area 9011 (my GR-area) would be assigned to the INBOUND-queue, though this didn't work for my returns process.

Now, I've made an additional setting where I;ve assigned the INBOUND-queue to the warehouse process type. Now, the queue gets assigned automatically.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (0)