cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing roles under SU01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a new XI system and I have issues in accessing the Java stack. I can access ABAP stack though!

I went to SU01 Transaction and checked Roles tab.

I don't see any roles assigned under that. What all roles should I need so that I can develop objects? I have to tell the BASIS guys to include roles, so I need to know the mandatory roles required for my user id

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I checked the Roles tab of my friend working in another project and he has 139 roles under that. I guess I need to add them all. Do I have to add them one after the other or can I add roles by grouping or is there any way that I can add multiple roles to my name under SU01?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

You can add the below roles to your user. So that you can able to access sld and IR and ID.. No need to add all the roles...

SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_PI_CFG_SRV

SAP_QAP_XI_TESTER_MASTER

SAP_SLD_GUEST

SAP_XI_BPE_CONFIGURATOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_BPE_MONITOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR_J2EE

SAP_XI_DEMOAPP

SAP_XI_DISPLAY_USER_ABAP

SAP_XI_DISPLAY_USER_J2EE

SAP_XI_MONITOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_MONITOR_J2EE

Thanks & Regards,

Satish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

In the Transaction SU01 ..here under Role tab the Basis people will provide all required authorizations like SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR,SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR ....etclike this .

These types of Roles are very important for BPE , ID and ESR purpose..So these are all manadatory for PI users , So better option is contact BASIS people.

May be this information is helpful.

Regards,

Sudeepth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeepth,

The BASIS guys don't exactly know which all roles should be there and asked me what all should be included. They don't have much of SAP XI experience. That's why I asked this doubt here.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Definitly the BASIS people will help 100 percent , why becoz those people should have the authorization for creationing the Roles .Those pleople should have authorization for creats the Roles by using the Transaction code PFCG , this transaction has been authorize for Basis people..

If u dont have Roles in your system , U cont use your PI system.Those roles are configured for access to PI.

May be it will helpful blog:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/52/6711ab439b11d1896f0000e8322d00/content.htm

Regards,

Sudeepth.

Edited by: sudeepth on Mar 2, 2012 12:12 PM

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Check under the profiles in the same T-Code SU01 there you can see actually what all the authorizations you have.

Regards

Praveen Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I have SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW under profiles

Regards