Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP 7.0 system refresh

former_member201054
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need to do sysem refresh for Portal system 7.0 from PRD to DEV.

Can I follow Homogenous system copy - since the SID is different for the systems..in our case PRD and DEV ..will it work?..even if we follow then what are the post activities.

for Portal system ..Can any other specific procedue to be followed, if we cant use the Homogenous system copy.

If any has done..pls share

Thanks a ton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You refer this document which will help you,

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/508e36c5-5914-2b10-a795-d25997cf3270?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true&46158013792460]

Thanks and Regards,

Dhaya.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Yes, Homogenous system copy will work.

For post please read the guide available at

http://service.sap.com/instguides

SAP Netweaver->Netweaver 2004s->Installation->System Copy

The post activities will be mentioned for specific components installed in your java system.

Regards,

Sonia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ms. Sonia,

I tried to open the above site .. but it's asking me for the Login ID & password

Could you please help me to know which user ID / Password I have to use to access this site ..

Thank you

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please help me to know which user ID / Password I have to use to access this site

Seriously?.... Your company need to assign you with a Username for SAP Marketplace if that was not possible you are running an illegal installation.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Juan for your reply ... I'll check the same ..

former_member201054
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of following the system copy ..Can we export and import some of the EP specific files only (ex.epa ,PAR ,XML etc) in order to keep the DEV system same as PRD.

if so ,Please shed more light on this.

Thanks in advance

former_member201054
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan/sonam,

Could you please help me out on this.

Thanks in advance