cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation only possible via CN25

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to setup the system so that we are able to do activity confirmation only via CN25 and not via CJ20N? is this possible.

Warm Regards,

Jatinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From your last thread it looks like you are able to achieve goods movement only from CN25. I think if 'All components' in set directly in OPST, you will be able to have goods movement via CJ20N also. Make sure that you create new project after this change.

Basically CJ20N and CN25 call same program for confirmation so behaviour in both must be same. I hope that if you achieve goods movement in CJ20N, you wont have to block confirmation here.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

Yes i am able to achieve the Goods movement from CN25 as well as CJ20N, but if there is not stock available system allows me to confirm the activity using CJ20N and gives me an error message if i confirm via CN25.

So want to block confirmaton via CJ20N, else is there any possibility to get the error messaage in casse stock is not available even when i confirm via CJ20N??

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OPST, under Logs/Error Handling section tick both check boxes - Goods movement and Termination for incorrect movement. After this create new project and check if you get error message in CJ20N. If this doesnt work out we will see how to restrict confirmation via CJ20N.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shrikant,

I have already checked both these boxes in OPST.

So i am getting required error when confirming activity via CN25, but i doint get the same error message when i confirm via CJ20N.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fine in that case, you can do a small development - The code should check whether tcode is CJ20N, if yes it should not save confirmation & give message 'Please use CN25'. User exits CONFPS01 to CONFPS05 are available. Find out suitable for you by referring documentation in SMOD tcode and code as per above logic. It will definitely solve your issue.

Regards

Shrikant

Edited by: Shrikant Rakate on Mar 2, 2012 4:44 PM

Answers (0)