cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Material Issue on Activity Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to setup the system so that on internal activity confirmation material assigned to the activity is automatically Issued to the WBS.

Issue:

BS, but when i confirm the activity system does not issue the material automatically when stock is available as unrestricted stock in the correspondign WBS.

When there is stock available in the Storage location mentioned in CJ20N for the material automatic GI happens on activity confirmation.

Can you please let me know why is system not issuing the material available as unrestricted stock on the corresponding WBS??

Warm Regards,

Jatinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From what i have read in a couple of places i believe that you need to have the stock in the storage location that you specify. Without this automatic goods movement wont take place when you confirm the activity in CJ20N.

Also it is suggested to use CN25 for confirmation instead of doing it through CJ20N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gokul, Srikant,

Fine i can use CN25 for confirmation.

Requirement is that i want to track stock on WBS level, and then issue it to Network/Activity from WBS stock? is this not possible via activity confirmation??

Is it that if i want to automatically post GI on activity confirmation, it is not possible from Project/WBS stock?

Warm Regards,

Jatinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatinder,

I think it should be possible if you are assigning material as 'Reservation for WBS'. Are you assign it as 'Reservation for network'? - in that case it will consume from plant stock.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Shrikant.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on 'Procurement Type' with which you assign material to activity eg "Res for network". With which type is material assigned to activity?

Regards

Shrikant