cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice not reachable from MII 12.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am working on MII 12.2.I am trying to consume a web service from the web service action block in MII.I have provided the URL,the credential alias and also able to select the port and the operations when i do a next in the configuration window.

Still i believe the webservice is not getting executed as i am not getting anything in the response xml.I have tried running the webservice at the backend and it returns the desired results.

The MII is deployed on a different server and the webservices are deployed on a different server.Could that be a reason.

Any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks and Regards

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suhas_nagaraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

Any clue with the logs?

Thanks,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To call webservice, below steps to be follow

1) In Configure Object,

a) you need to give URL, Credential Alias, and processing type(i.e. by default its Synchronous processing)

b) In the next step, select the port, select an Operation and finish

2) In Configure Links,

a) Provide Username, Password, CredentialAlias, WSDLUrl, WSDLBaseUrl (Its depend on the URL)

b) And you will find the all the Request and response of webservice which you can map.

If its doesn't find the hierarchy of request and response's, then you need to check in the Configure object for select an operation(i.e. Proper method)

I think this can help out

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Praveen Reddy M

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont really need to pass parameters like user id and password  to webservice as i am using the connection alias.

i am anyways able to go upto the screen to choose operation of the webservice,there hasnt been a problem with that ever but just that the webservice is not getting executed.i am not getting anything in the response xml.

i have tried pinging the server ..it is very much reachable and the wsdl is available too on using the url.

Any more pointers anyone??

Regards

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shwetha,

Try to run the URL from wizdl or soapui from the machine where MII is installed.

Also try to ping the server mentioned in the URL from the machine where MII is installed.

hope this helps..

Regards,

Pradeep D